Grey Goose Bangkok Thailand Cocktail
A bold and adventurous blend of Grey Goose L’Orange Flavored Vodka and Noilly Prat Original French Dry Vermouth, accented by juicy mango and the savory notes of red chili and coriander leaves.
- 1½ Parts GREY GOOSE L’Orange
- ⅓ Parts NOILLY PRAT Original French Dry Vermouth
- 1 ½ Parts Juiced Alphonso Mango
- 1 Red Chili De-Seeded
- 3 Coriander Leaves
- ⅓ Parts Simple Syrup
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the coriander leaves, mango and chili.
- Add syrup, vermouth and vodka, then shake vigorously before finely straining.
- Serve in a martini glass.
- For a more subtle mango flavor, cut the mango into pieces and shake without muddling.
Editors Note: A special thank you to my fellow redditors Shinyamato, HellloYouu, atlantic, & weinerjuicer for their keen eye and assistance with correcting some flaws with the originally provided recipe by the Grey Goose marketing team.