Bloody Brain Shooter
Channel your inner mad scientist to create this Bloody Brain Shooter. Mixing acidic lime juice and Irish cream causes the cream to curdle, creating brain-like strands in the shot.
- 1 1/4 oz. strawberry vodka such as Stoli
- 1/8 oz. Rose’s lime juice
- 3/4 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
- splash of grenadine
- Chill vodka for better smoothness. Add vodka and lime juice to a shaker; shake, then strain into a shot glass. Using a straw, dip some Bailey’s Irish Cream into the shot. Once you submerge the straw into the Bailey’s, put your finger on top of the straw to hold the Bailey’s in the straw. Dip the straw tip into the vodka and slowly release your top finger. The Bailey’s will curdle a little bit due to the lime juice and you should be able to make strands of Bailey’s.
- Repeat the straw/Bailey’s process to build a “brain” in the shot glass. Add a splash of grenadine to the concoction to add the “blood” to the mix. Down the hatch as a shot.